Reliable outsourcing from our precision turning suppliers
Working with the best suppliers is the key to being able to deliver high-quality precision turned parts. Each partner is assessed based on a number of criteria (organization, technology, materials machined, delivery capacity…). We regularly visit and work with local precision turning suppliers, whose qualities we have come to know. This ensures that the supplier’s profile is perfectly suited to your requirements. We have established good working relationship and combine our strengths: SadevTEQ guarantees optimal service delivery.
SadevTEQ, a performing team
Our staff combines experience and motivation with technical and management expertise, plus foreign language skills. To enhance our know-how and continue to enhance service delivery, all employees follow continuing professional training programs.
SadevTEQ, ISO certified
For your peace of mind and to ensure that we meet your requirements optimally, our company has obtained ISO 9001 / EN9120 certification. This quality management system, in place since 1998, allows us to improve the corporation’s organization, year-on-year, in its various sectors of operation: monitoring processes, considering the associated indicators and putting in place monitored corrective actions.
Our company is ready to be fully integrated into the supply chain of the aeronautical manufacturers and sub- contractors.
SadevTEQ, traceability and notified inspections
To ensure the conformity of your parts, we conduct rigorous inspections right through the process:
- Creation and approval of production drawing by our quality department together with the selected sub-contractor.
- Sampling process to approve mass
After approval, running mass production process according to customer’s requirements (SPC inspection,…)
- The supplier provides a certificate of conformity, raw material certificate and a complete inspection report covering all the dimensions specified in the drawing
- An in-house dimensional inspection is carried out (in accordance with the AQL table)
- Additional analysis upon request received from the CTDEC (Technical Centre for the French precision engineering industry)
To ensure that our measurements are accurate, all our inspection and verification equipment is calibrated every year. All of the necessary means are taken to ensure that the delivered parts meet your requirements.